Friday, October 22, 2010

Paper Source

Paper Source is my new home away from home. This is one of my favorite
stationery stores. I started shopping at Paper Source when I lived in Pacific Heights near Fillmore Street. During the time I was planning my wedding I shopped there every week. I love that they have so many basic items in every color. I designed my save the dates and wedding wish cards using their stamps, postcards, envelopes etc. They had the perfect lilac that matched the color scheme of my wedding.

Since then I have moved to San Jose. I was so excited to find out that there was a Paper Source at Santa Row and Palo Alto. Now that I have started "Event Shop Design" I seem to be going the store at Santa Row every week. The girls working there know my son and I by name. I always get so inspired while looking around and leave there with items and new ideas for my party planning business.

No comments:

Post a Comment